Information relating to Coronavirus.
Riverside Chambers is now back open to tenants, contractors and visitors 9am-5pm Mon- Thu and 9am-4.30pm Fri. We are still closed to the public.
The Sales & Information Centre is closed to the public. Queries can be made via phone and email (see contact details below).
DERBY LIVE 01332 255800 BOXOFFICE@DERBY.GOV.UK
VISIT DERBY 01332 643411 TOURISM@DERBY.GOV.UK
DERBY ACTIVE 01332 641234 LEISURE@DERBY.GOV.UK
The Derby Sales & Information Centre is the combined Tourist Information, Derby LIVE Box Office and Derby Active enquiry team.
Located at Riverside Chambers, it is the ideal place to start your visit to Derby. The team can provide information for a range of events and attractions to help make the most out of your stay in the region.
Services the team can help with include:
- Advice on what to see and do in Derby. There is a wide selection of attraction leaflets for the city and further afield in Derbyshire
- Information on events that are happening throughout your stay
- Book tickets for Derby LIVE performances at The Guildhall Theatre, Derby Arena and Derby Cathedral. Tickets are also available for a range of other performances, events and festivals across the county
- Find out more about the history of Derby by booking a tour of Derby Roundhouse, Derby Arena, Derby Council House, Derby Cathedral Tower Tour or Science in the City: Walking tour
- Information about gym, swim, classes and memberships for a range of leisure centres in Derby
- Help you explore the Peak District with a wide range of maps and walking books available to purchase.
- A selection of Derby gifts designed by independent local designers, Royal Crown Derby china and Blue John
- Also available to purchase are Derby souvenirs including books, magnets, postcards and ranges on Derby sheep and Union Jack.
- From Monday 3 June 2019 we will be ending our Left Luggage service. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Our team also sell Derbyshire Wayfarer tickets allowing for unlimited travel across the city and county by rail and bus. Discover Derby and Derbyshire and receive discounted admission at a number of attractions including Crich Tramway Museum, Sudbury Hall and Heights of Abraham.
- £13.40 for an adult (plus one child under 16)
- £6.70 for a senior citizen (aged 60 or over), a child under 16 (a dog may travel in place of a child) or a holder of a Gold Card or other English National Concessionary Travel Scheme (ENCTS) pass
- £24 for a group of up to two adults and up to three children (a dog may travel in place of a child).
Please note, tickets must be purchased in person and are not refundable.
Monday - Saturday 9.30am - 8pm.
Bank Holiday Mondays - 10am - 4pm.