The Derby Sales & Information Centre is the combined Tourist Information, Derby LIVE Box Office and Derby Active enquiry team.
Located on the historic Market Place, it is the ideal place to start your visit to Derby. The team can provide information for a range of events and attractions to help make the most out of your stay in the region.
Services the team can help with include:
- Advice on what to see and do in Derby. There is a wide selection of attraction leaflets for the city and further afield in Derbyshire
- Information on events that are happening throughout your stay
- Book tickets for Derby LIVE performances at The Guildhall Theatre, Derby Arena and Derby Cathedral. Tickets are also available for a range of other performances, events and festivals across the county
- Find out more about the history of Derby by booking a tour of Derby Roundhouse, Derby Arena, Derby Council House, Derby Cathedral Tower Tour or Science in the City: Walking tour
- Information about gym, swim, classes and memberships for a range of leisure centres in Derby
- Help you explore the Peak District with a wide range of maps and walking books available to purchase.
- A selection of Derby gifts designed by independent local designers, Royal Crown Derby china and Blue John
- Also available to purchase are Derby souvenirs including books, magnets, postcards and ranges on Derby sheep and Union Jack.
- Left Luggage storage available (subject to Terms and Conditions) from £2 per hour or £5 all day.
Monday - Saturday 9.30am - 8pm.
Bank Holiday Monday's - 10am - 4pm.
Easter Opening Times:
Good Friday 19 April - 10am-4pm
Saturday 20 April - 9.30am-8pm (normal opening)
Sunday 21 April - 10am-4pm
Easter Monday 22 April - 10am-4pm