Centre's close Thu 5 Nov, but Derby Active is still here for you!
Following the Government’s announcement of new national restrictions due to COVID-19, Derby Arena, Queen’s Leisure Centre and Springwood Leisure Centre will close their doors to the public on Wed 4 Nov, at their normal closure time.
We are pleased to announce that Derby Active at Home will be returning via our Facebook page and YouTube channel for the next four weeks.
Our Derby Active at Home programme is led by our Health and Wellbeing Advisors, coaches and leisure staff, who want to ensure your fitness and wellbeing is paramount during this uncertain time. The online web and Facebook programme includes daily fitness classes, healthy tips and advice, wellbeing advice, cycling training programmes and bike maintenance. For the kids we have gymnastics, trampolining, Learn to Swim tips, coaching advice and activities to do.
So Derby Active is still here, to help you keep motivated this November.
Derby Arena have received the 'We're Good to Go' certificate from the National Tourist Board of England.
The Derby Arena offers fantastic, first-class sporting and cultural opportunities for all and a varied events programme including sports, comedy, music and pantomime. See What's On.
- 250m indoor cycling track - Find out how to register for a cycling membership and book online here.
- Cycle hub with hire, repair & storage
- State-of-the-art 140 station fitness gym - Find out more
- Watt bike and exercise studios
- Sports infield the size of 13 badminton courts - Find out more
- Fixed spectator seating for over 1,600, with further flexibility to accommodate up to 5,000 for event
- Events & conferencing facilities - Find out more
- Meeting and hospitality rooms
- Café and bar
- Fully accessible changing rooms
Discover special accommodation offers for cyclist and spectators to Derby Arena.