We have an exciting update!
We are delighted to announce the safe and gradual re-opening of Denby Pottery Village and we can’t wait to welcome you back to the home of Denby this Friday 31st July.
• The Denby Store, Factory Shop, Cookshop and The Garden Stall will re-open to our customers this Friday between 10am – 4pm with social distancing and enhanced cleaning measures in place, plus a new one way system in store. As well as making sure that we follow all guidelines, our team will be there to provide advice and inspiration and ensure that your experience is both enjoyable and welcoming
• Bourne’s Kitchen will remain closed for now but we are busy working on plans to safely re-open in August, alongside the re-opening of Laithwaite’s Wine, The Denby Gift shop and our new Card Shop
• Our Denby Experiences will remain paused and we are planning to resume our Factory Tours later in the year during the final stage of our re-opening plan, which includes the re-opening of Dartington Crystal
• Plus, we have an exciting new Farm Shop offer coming to the Denby Pottery Village this summer and we hope to share details of this with you very soon
• Please keep an eye on our page for more updates and thank you for your continued loyalty and support
The team at Denby Pottery Village
The Denby Pottery Village is situated about 20 minutes drive from the centre of Derby and offers a great day out.
Discover a selection of shops clustered around the courtyard, including the Denby store & Cookshop, Gift Shops, Dartington Crystal, Walter Smith's Farm Shop, Laithwaites wines, Selena's Flowers and the flagship Denby Factory Shop with savings of up to 60% off the RRP price when perfect.
Take a factory tour or visit the Museum and Craft Room. You can even Paint a Pot yourself. Call 01773 740 799 to book.
Head to our family friendly Bourne's restaurant and tuck into a tasty breakfast or lunch. Choose from one of our hearty Derbyshire dishes, lighter salads, sandwiches or delicious homemade cakes, all served on Denby tableware.