Derby Brewing Co Brewery Tours
At Derby Brewing Co we are passionate about beer and love to share our passion and knowledge with everyone else who loves beer as much as we do.
Here’s a taste of what you can expect from the DBC micro-brewery tour:
- A tour around the brewery with a detailed explanation of the brewing process by one of our highly knowledgeable brewers
- Samples of some of the latest brews straight from the cold store
- Lunch at The Tap* and further sampling of our award winning beers
- A bottle of one of our beers to take home with you
- Tours are available on selected Saturdays and cost £30 per person, which includes all real ale samples and lunch. Tours usually last around 1.5 hours followed by lunch.
*Please note no transportation is provided between the brewery on Nottingham Road and The Tap on Derwent Street. It is a short walk or alternatively there are buses that run from outside the brewery into town. We would recommend using public transportation to get to the brewery tour.