Have you wondered why the Brown family started making their yummy Bluebells Ice Cream? A story involving Royal Visits, sampling Ice Cream in The Houses of Parliament and beating the Italians at Ice Cream making…
Hear it as it happened from a member of the Brown family.
Minimum number: 15
This 2-3 hour visit is located in the cosy Bluebells Barn and offers a choice of three tasty food options.
• Hot Roasted Meat Sandwich with Crisps and dressed Side Salad
• Mixed cold finger buffet with freshly prepared sandwiches, sausage rolls, crisps, vegetable sticks and dips, followed by a tasty mix of mini home baked cakes
• Bluebells’ Cream Tea: Fresh home baked Scones, locally made Jam and lashings of Clotted Cream, served with Tea Pigs Tea or Bluebells’ own blend Coffee
Then listen to the informative Ice Cream story in the Bluebells’ original Tea Rooms followed by plenty of fun sampling 5 different flavours!
• We do require a minimum of 15 for a private booking.
• 50% of the bill will be taken as the deposit (non-refundable) with the balance paid 72 hours before the date of the visit.
• Final numbers should be confirmed 72 hours before the date of the visit.
• Cancellations must be made 72 hours before the date of the visit; otherwise, there will be 50% of the bill to pay (deposit).
• Bluebell Dairy cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage to clothing or belongings. The Bluebells Barn is not locked during the party and as such individuals are responsible for ensuring belongings are kept safe.
• Bluebell Dairy will always have a first aider on site.
• As we are a working farm and open to the public, we must make it clear that children attending the party must remain under supervision of a responsible adult.
• Talk and Taste Events are available on weekdays only.
• Unfortunately, we are unable to accept bookings during the months of July and August.