A rare chance to explore and learn more about the SSSI in spring and/or summer.
Led by Dave Spencer, Domain Senior Supervisor, explore and learn more about the Old park a Site of Special Scientific Interest, an area of the park normally closed to visitors.
The walk is 3+ miles and approximately 2.5 hours long. It is available on the following days:
- 18 April
- 18 July
Planning your day
- Meet at the game larder at 10am.
- Terrain is varied with a mixture of footpaths and uneven ground.
- Walks will go ahead in all weather conditions.
- Wear sturdy walking shoes or boots.
- Bring waterproof clothing.
- Bring plenty of water.