Join us for an outdoor cinema experience under the stars; bring a picnic chair and blanket and enjoy 'Dirty Dancing' on the big screen! Nobody puts Baby in the corner...
Suitable for 12 years and over.
PLEASE NOTE: Our parking is extremely limited. We encourage people to car share or use public transport wherever possible.
Baby (Jennifer Grey) is one listless summer away from the Peace Corps. Hoping to enjoy her youth while it lasts, she's disappointed when her summer plans deposit her at a sleepy resort in the Catskills with her parents. Her luck turns around, however, when the resort's dance instructor, Johnny (Patrick Swayze), enlists Baby as his new partner. Also featuring: Cynthia Rhodes, Jerry Orbach, Kelly Bishop.
- Food & Drink available to purchase
- On-site toilets
- Parking (Our parking is extremely limited. We encourage people to car share or use public transport wherever possible)
- You are required to bring your own camping chair or picnic blanket to sit on. These will not be provided.
- Upon arrival, please show your ticket on the door either via print-out or on your smartphone. You will NOT be able to access the event without showing your ticket.
- The age limit for the event will be based on the film certification, and any staff onsite have the right to challenge this.
- The event starts at 6.30pm, with the movie starting around 8pm - depending on sunset. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the film starting.
- As is typical with British summertime, we cannot predict the weather. Please bring along an umbrella or waterproof in case of light rain showers, and likewise, please ensure you are sufficiently protected from heat. You may wish to bring along a blanket or warmer clothing for the evening, as it may get a little chilly after sunset. If there is heavy rain or wind forecast, we as organisers reserve the right to cancel or postpone the event with 24 hours notice. In the unfortunate event that the event cannot take place, you will be contacted via email.
- Whilst we encourage you to have fun and sing along, please be considerate of others around you. We will not tolerate disorderly behaviour and any staff onsite have the right to ask you to leave the event if you are being disruptive.
- Food and drink will be available to purchase at the event. You are also welcome to bring your own snacks and soft drinks. Please do NOT bring your own alcohol. Alcohol will be available to buy onsite at the event, but we ask that you please drink sensibly.
- Please be considerate and dispose of any rubbish after the event in the bin bags provided, or take it home with you.
- Smoking / Vaping is permitted in our smoking area only.
- Refunds will ONLY be issued in the event of a cancellation or postponement of the event if you are unable to attend the new date.