Soak up the sun and relax on our purpose built beach at Denby Pottery Village, open throughout the summer and free to enter.
Don’t forget your picnic blanket & chairs and join in the fun.
Plus, we’ve got you covered this summer with a fun list of ‘things to do’ with the little (and not so little) ones at the Pottery Village.
How many can you ✔️ off?
1. Build a sandcastle at the Pottery Beach
2. Share a ‘giant deckchair’ selfie
3. Meet for a playdate and catch up with friends
4. Burn off some energy in the Denby play-park
5. Have fun on the swing chairs ride
6. Enter the Denby 'Paint a Plate' competition
7. Get creative at the Denby Craft Club and
take your makes home (starting Monday 29th July)
8.Paint a fun Cromartie pottery shape in the Craft Studio (daily)
9. Capture little handprints onto a piece of Denby and create a treasured keepsake (by appointment)
10. Make a clay creation during the ‘Play with Clay’ craft activity week (dates below)
11. ‘Have a go’ at throwing a pot over the Bank Holiday weekend (limited spaces/child needs to be a minimum of 3ft 6in/107cm)
12. Visit the Garden Stall and buy the perfect plant to take home and watch grow in your garden
13. Buy a colourful bucket and spade in the Gift Shop to build your sandcastles
14. Book an Afternoon Tea at Bourne’s Kitchen and enjoy some family time together
15. Enjoy an ice cream or a much needed ‘summer holiday’ coffee at Bourne’s Kitchen
16. Treat the little ones to a seaside treat from the popcorn and candyfloss hut
We also have a busy programme of ‘Craft Club’ activities, starting Monday 29th July to enjoy come rain or shine!
No need to book | £5 per session to ‘make and take home’
Week 1 (w/c 29th July)
Paint your own beach themed shapes
Week 2 (w/c 5th August)
Craft a mermaid and pirate ‘Spoonie’
Week 3 (w/c 12th August)
Play with Clay activities
Week 4 (w/c 19th August)
Craft a seaside mobile
Week 5 (w/c 26th August)
Make a Clay Treasure Pot
Paint your own fun themed pottery shapes & Denby items every day in the Craft Studio, open:
Monday to Saturday: 9.30am - 4.30pm
Sunday: 10.00am - 4.00pm
Call the Tours desk on 01773 740799 for more information | Costs apply to selected activities