Derby Sales and Information Centre’s left luggage facility offers somewhere to store your luggage while you explore Derby, or even leave your shopping whilst you enjoy lunch at one our Derby's great eateries.
The service is available:
Monday to Saturday: 9.30am – 8pm
Price: £2 for one hour or £5 for over an hour
Full payment must be made in advance; no refund is available. Terms & conditions apply
Overnight storage may be available by arrangement call 01332 643411
Terms and Conditions
Derby Sales and Information Centre is able to provide short-term storage for your luggage. Whilst we make every attempt to ensure your baggage is stored and handled with care, you should know that Derby Sales and Information Centre accepts no liability for loss, delay, negligence or damage under any circumstances. It is your responsibility to ensure your luggage is secure, locked and clearly labelled.
You will be issued with a Left Luggage Agreement, Inventory & Receipt upon time of booking.
Please keep your agreement safe – it is required to collect your luggage. An administration fee of £5 is required if the original agreement cannot be produced. A third party is not permitted to collect your luggage.
You must collect your baggage at the agreed date & time.
If your luggage remains uncollected for 7 days after the agreed collection time, Derby Sales and Information Centre reserves the right to dispose of your luggage.
You are prohibited from storing any items listed below;
- Food or perishable goods unless securely packed so that they are protected from and do not attract vermin
- Counterfeit alcohol, bulk or wholesale alcohol (over 36 bottles or 10 packs), alcohol without UK tax or duty.
- Birds, fish, animals or any other living creatures
- Combustible or flammable materials or liquids such as gas, paint, petrol, oil or cleaning solvents
- Illegal firearms & weapons Fireworks, explosives & ammunition
- Chemicals, radioactive materials, biological agents or similar
- Toxic waste, asbestos, polluted or contaminated items, commercial waste, any materials of a potentially dangerous nature, compressed gases
- Items which emits any fumes or odour Illegal substances, illegal items, or goods illegally obtained
- Cash & securities
Please ask if you’re unsure whether an item can be stored.