We are re-opening on the 4th July!
Following the updated guidance from the government, we are nowallowed to re-open from the 4th July and will be implementing the following changes to keep yourselves, as well as our staff, as safe as possible!
1. We have installed hand sanitizer units in different areas, and all players will be required to sanitize their hands on entry.
2. Groups must be part of a household/social bubble, as per current government guidance.
3. We require all groups to arrive ON TIME for their booking - if you arrive more than 5 minutes early you may need to wait outside while we take another group into their game.
4. Our members of staff will be required to wear a face mask at all times, and we request all players bring and wear their own when face to face with a member of staff.
5. We have staggered the start times of our three available games so that groups don't come into contact with any other outside groups.
6. We will not be re-opening our Edith game for the time being as our live actor would need to keep a distance that we feel would impact the quality of the game.
7. We have spaced our weekend games out so we have ample time to thoroughly clean items in the games.
We still want all players to have a great time, and feel the above rules can be implemented without affecting the experience!
Unescapable is an independent escape room company in the heart of Derby. If we’re completely honest the "escape room" is just a front... we’ve actually invented time travel but that’s top secret... so don’t tell anyone...
A fully immersive adventure to experience with your family, friends, colleagues or anyone else you can find!
You’ll get locked in a room (travel through time) for an hour, and will have to defeat puzzles and overcome any other problems to escape! You’ll need logic, skill, communication or at the very least a clever friend and the ability to delegate!
We have four excellent experiences to try, so once you're hooked you can keep coming back!
Our "Edith" room has also recently won a SCARE AWARD; a national award for some of the scariest experiences/live events the UK has to offer! So if you think you have what it takes just book a time slot online and come in to really find out..
Monday to Sunday: 10am - 10pm