Locko Park is a privately owned 18th-century country house in between the villages of Stanley and Ockbrook in the borough of Erewash, near Spondon, Derbyshire, England. It is a Grade II* listed building.
The estate was acquired by William Gilbert from William Byrde in 1563.The oldest part of the house is the chapel of 1669. The main south facing block of the present house, built about 1725 out of locally sourced Keuper sandstone for the member of parliament, Robert Ferne, has three storeys and nine bays and a substantial Tuscan porch. The architect is believed to have been Francis Smith of Warwick. The current house was built on or close to the site of a hospital of the Order of St Lazarus of Jerusalem, which was in existence at least as far back as 1296. The order was dedicated to the care of lepers, and the name Locko derives from the old French word for rags, loques, in reference to the strips of lint that were applied to sores.
A bridleway through the estate is open to the public for leisurely walks with fantastic views of the house and parkland.