We are following closely the guidelines and daily official advice from the Government and from Public Health England with regarding the opening of the shopping centres we own and manage.
Our main priority is looking after the health and safety of our staff, retailers and their employees, and visitors.
While our centres remain open to meet the needs of local communities, you will find that that all non-essential stores and cafes are closed temporarily as per Government guidelines.
We would urge you to check any store’s website before setting out for essential items as some are altering their opening times.
We continue to take the cleanliness of our centres extremely seriously and have increased the frequency of our cleaning regime to ensure common areas are as clean as they can be.
We also ask all visitors to our shopping centres to adhere to the Government’s guidelines:
• To shop for basic essentials – only when you really need to;
• For any medical need – for example, to visit a pharmacy or deliver essential supplies to a vulnerable person;
• Stand 2m (6ft) away from people who are not from your household;
• Maintain good hand hygiene, washing hands with soap for 20 seconds or using hand sanitiser;
• To travel to and from work – but only where this is absolutely necessary;
• To do one form of exercise a day – such as a run, walk or cycle, alone or with other people you live with.
Park Farm is a well-established Shopping Centre in the heart of Allestree and serves Derby City and Derbyshire County.
We have over 50 stores comprising national retailers such as Wilko’s, Boots, Co-op Food, Farmfoods, Fulton’s, Dominos, Papa John Pizza and Birds the Bakers as well as a range of independent retailers offering a variety of services and goods from Hair and Beauty, Heath Foods, a Gym, Financial Services, Shoe Repairs and Key Cutting through to, Gifts and Cards, Homeware, Butchers, Fruit and Veg plus a range of Cafes and a Restaurant and takeaways.
We have various events throughout the year so to keep up to date on these please visit our website
For details of tenants offers and competitions, please join us on Facebook and Twitter
Don’t forget our customer parking is free for up to two hours!