Information relating to Coronavirus.
Limited seats available! The initial seats for The Wind in the Willows on sale via Derby Theatre are almost sold out already. Some tickets still available via Derby Live here.
More tickets set to be released during the week commencing 14 June, pending the government announcement.
To be added to the waiting list and be notified when more tickets are available, Derby Theatre's Box Office is currently available for calls (01332 59 39 39) and in-person enquiries on Tuesday - Saturday between 10am - 2pm. Online bookings are available 24/7.
About the Show
This summer, join Toad, Ratty, Mole, Badger and their animal friends for a whirlwind adventure amidst the English countryside.
When Mole forfeits his spring cleaning for the lure of the luscious riverbank, he has no idea of the thrilling journey that he and his friends are all about to embark on.
Featuring live music, songs and a talented company of actor-musicians, this charming and delightful adaptation by Toby Hulse of Kenneth Grahame’s classic story remains a firm family favourite and is sure to be a seasonal summer treat for audiences of all ages.
The Wind in the Willows is a funny, timeless tale of friendship, courage, consequences and bravery, and will play in the new Performance Marquee at Derby Market Place, a friendly and safe space made to welcome you back to the city.
PLEASE NOTE - IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR BOOKING
- The Wind in the Willows will initially be on-sale at a reduced capacity, whilst we await the next update in relation to the roadmap announcement for 21 June.
- Performances will not be on-sale socially distanced, and seats may need to be re-allocated if full restrictions are not lifted from 21 June.
- If full restrictions are lifted from 21 June, then more tickets will be released for sale (see the full capacity seating plan below). Derby Theatre will contact all bookers with the latest information.
- The Wind in the Willows will be showing in the Performance Marquee at Derby Market Place in the city centre. Get directions
- Seats on Bank A, Row B will only be available to book via Derby Live. All other seats can be booked through Derby Theatre.
- All bookings must be made in advance, where you will be issued with an e-ticket. Please note that the Box Office is currently only available for calls on Fridays and Saturdays between 11am - 2pm. Online bookings are available 24/7.
- For any enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 07717 346 964 and Derby Theatre will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Please make sure your theatre account has an up-to-date e-mail address and contact number so they can send your e-ticket.
- Book with confidence: Derby Theatre will be offering a flexible ticketing policy to avoid any concern about cancelled performances. A free exchange or refund will be offered in cases of event cancellations due to COVID-19.