Information relating to Coronavirus.
- Room Options
Jury's inn will be re-epening on 5 July.
Jury's Inn have received the 'We're Good to Go' certificate from the National Tourist Board of England.
Welcome to Jurys Meetings Derby
Whether you’re organising a board meeting, conference, or presentation, Jurys Inn staff will be on hand to ensure your event runs smoothly and stress free.
Where we are Conveniently located within easy reach of all key transport points in the city, Jurys Inn Derby is the perfect option for business guests. Situated in the city centre, every amenity is within walking distance from our hotel.
What we offer The Jurys Inn 12-point Service Promise promises an efficient, customer-focused service from first enquiry to follow-up after your meeting or conference.
Why we are the ideal venue Home to 213 comfortable bedrooms, Jurys Inn Derby offers 4 flexible meeting and function rooms for your meeting or conference. Our largest room is The Cathedral Suite, which can seat up to 70 delegates theatre style making it suitable for larger conventions or conferences, while our smaller meeting rooms offer flexible layouts for all meetings, seminars, and presentations. All of our meeting rooms are located on the first floor, they each benefit from natural daylight and there is a break out area available as well.
All of Jurys Inn Derby meeting rooms come fully equipped including:
- WiFi and wired internet access
- Airy and Light rooms
- AV equipment including LCD projector and white screen
- Adjustable air-conditioning
- Adaptable, modular furniture
- Blackout facilities
- Multiple phone lines
- Refrigerated mineral water
- Flipchart, paper and pens
- Stationery tool kit (stapler, Blu-Tack, paperclips, scissors, highlighters, markers)
- Environmentally friendly rooms
- Clock and coat stand
- Selection of sweets & fresh fruit
Jurys Inn Derby Hotel offer delegate packages to help you plan and budget your business event. A day delegate package will include:
- Room hire from 9am to 5pm.
- LCD projector, screen, Whiteboard, flip-chart, and stationery.
- Unlimited tea and coffee as well as a selection of sweets and fresh fruit.
- Hot or cold lunch, which can be served in the hotel restaurant or in your breakout area
- A dedicated conference executive to ensure your event runs smoothly.