Come and meet our friendly and helpful team, who will ensure your visit to Derby is a memorable one.
The Team can assist you with;
- Advice on what to see and do
- Help with itinerary planning
- Accommodation enquiries
- Discounted tickets to attractions in the area i.e. Alton Towers
- Tickets for local events. Tickets currently for sale include; Alton Towers, Well Being Walks, Nordic Walks, Cathedral Quarter Ghost Walks, Friar Gate Ghost Walks, and Buxton Opera House
- Tours tickets for Derby Roundhouse, Derby ARENA & The Council House
- National Express tickets
- Selecting gifts and souvenirs from our Visit Derby gift shop
- Leaflets, brochures & maps
- Left Luggage
Summer - April to September
Monday to Saturday - 9.30am - 4.30pm
Winter - October - March
Monday to Saturday - 10am - 3.30pm
Visit Derby Gift Shop
The Derby Tourist Information Centre sell a range of gifts and souvenirs including Derby Roundhouse Tours Gift Vouchers, books, mugs, maps, keyrings, pens, postcards, bookmarks, calendars, tea towels, flags, cards, union jack souvernirs, Kit Heath, Royal Crown Derby, Blue John, Justine Nettleton 'Art you Wear' and Dry Nose Dog.
NOW ON SALE
The Derby Tourist Information Centre have now got some fabulous Derby goodies on sale including toffee, clotted cream fudge, biscuits, blended tea and a selection of sweets as well as Derbyshire cards.