Come and meet our friendly and helpful team, who will ensure your visit to Derby is a memorable one.
The Team can assist you with;
- Advice on what to see and do
- Help with itinerary planning
- Accommodation enquiries
- Discounted tickets to attractions in the area i.e. Alton Towers
- Tickets for local events. Tickets currently for sale include; Alton Towers, Well Being Walks, Towers and Tunnels, Cathedral Quarter Ghost Walks, Friar Gate Ghost Walks, Derby Roundhouse Tours and Buxton Opera House
- National Express tickets
- Selecting gifts and souvenirs from our Visit Derby gift shop
- Leaflets, brochures & maps
- Left Luggage
Open Monday to Saturday 9.30am - 4.30pm.
Open Monday to Saturday 10am – 3.30pm.
Visit Derby Gift Shop
The Derby Tourist Information Centre sell a range of gifts and souvernirs including Derby Roundhouse Tours Gift Vouchers, books, mugs, maps, keyrings, pens, postcards, bookmarks, calendars, tea towels, flags, cards, union jack souvernirs, Kit Heath, Royal Crown Derby, Blue John, Justine Nettleton 'Art you Wear' and Dry Nose Dog.
NOW ON SALE
The Derby Tourist Information Centre have now got some fabulous Derby goodies on sale including toffee, clotted cream fudge, biscuits, blended tea and a selection of sweets as well as Derbyshire cards.